We know that Ghee is often used in religious rituals and ceremonies. Diwali is fast approaching and for many Ghee has always played a traditional fuel for oil lamps. Lighting up ghee diyas is quite common since in addition to burning cleanly and emitting a pleasant aroma, it also adds positivity to the environment.
Umanac Organic Ghee or Umanac A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee are best known for their benefits since they are pure, natural, traditional bilona process ghee. They have several uses outside of kitchen too. What makes them exceptional is that these are free of harmful chemicals, hormones, or any extra additives like artificial colours or flavoring agents.
Did you know we can make use of Umanac Organic Ghee or Umanac A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee in every aspect of our lives? Except for the common uses in lighting Diwali lamps, festive cooking and beauty needs, ghee has several smart uses which are listed down below for you -
Sleep like beauty
- Having sleepless nights as you put up lights and do the cleaning? If such is life for you around Diwali, do not worry. Umanac Organic Ghee may help with better sleep pattern. Here's how ,
- Before you prepare to sleep, apply a few drops of Umanac Organic Ghee or Umanac A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee to the soles of your feet. Rub the palm of your hand against the soles until they feel warm. You start noticing changes by practicing this for a few days straight up.
Always keep a little Ghee in a small lidded container on your bedside. This will help you go a long way!
- Few days before and after Diwali you tend to indulge in extra desserts and snacks. Umanac A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee may also help you ease your bowels.
- Both the types of Ghee contain a short-chain fatty acid called butyric acid, which is known to have anti-inflammatory and gut-healing properties. Butyric acid is a source of energy for the cells lining the colon and can help maintain a healthy gut lining.
- Remember Umanac Organic Ghee or Umanac A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee can help if you intake it in right proportion and do not over-indulge in any form. The fact that most Diwali sweets and snacks are made in Ghee, the dodge is to eat in limitations.
Glow up to being a firecracker
- Want to glow not just under the Diwali lights but throughout the day?
- Whether you add this golden potion to your food or apply just a few drops of it to your skin right after your bath, it will give you unmatched glow for the festivity. Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A and E, help nourish the skin making it smooth and glowy.
- Vitamin A may also help in the production of collagen while its moisturizing qualities may help maintain skin elasticity. Its antioxidant properties are known to protect the skin from free radicals and UV radiation.
But first, nails!
- As you rub the ghee on your feet for sound sleep, a bit of ghee also gets rubbed onto your hands and fingers. That's a bonus and you end up having soft and supple hands too. You need it since your hands are all worked up and they need special care.
- If your cuticles aren’t behaving themselves, the quickest fix is to massage nails and cuticles both with some amount of ghee. If you always have dry and cracked cuticles or even cracked painful heels, ghee's moisturizing properties may work wonders. Regularly massaging a small amount of Umanac Organic Ghee or Umanac A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee onto your nails and cuticles can lead to improved nail strength and a neat, well-groomed appearance.
Pair with it to repair
- The cleaning ritual, home decoration and bursting crackers may sometimes lead to light scratches, red or inflamed skin. Butyric acid in Umanac Organic Ghee or Umanac A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee, which is known to have anti-inflammatory can help in soothing skin.
- You can also use ghee to smudge on chapped lips before bed to have a soft and rosy lips. We want no hindrance to our smiles and that’s how easy going it gets with ghee application.
- Applying Umanac A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee to the belly button is an age old practice known as ‘Nabhi Chakra.’ Our navel is considered a vital point from where essential properties of ghee can be absorbed into the body.
- Additionally, this practice is believed to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve sleep quality by positively influencing the body's energy flow.
- You may want to make this a part of your self-care routine. It may help you with better skin conditions too.
Ghee in ears
- If your ears feel dry and itchy in colder weather or your ears simply need to soothe from the discomforting loud cracker sounds, applying Umanac A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee or Umanac Organic Cow ghee to ears can help a big deal. It acts as a lubricant.
- Ghee may also help soften earwax, making it easier to remove naturally helping you with your hygiene goals.
This festive season, you may try these small but significant hacks in your life to notice major changes. All it requires from you is to stay consistent in practicing these applications whether it is about adding some drops of healthy ghee to the navel or in the ears or making a tad bit of ghee a part of your daily diet.