Having healthy hair is essential and we have all the reasons why. Although healthy hair is a sign of great internal health, it has the potential to enhance ones appearance and further add to general wellbeing too. Maintained and groomed hair not only makes one look attractive but also helps to boost confidence. That apart, hair also shields our scalp from the harmful UV rays and pollution. It also insulates our scalp that helps to regulate our body temperature.
It is thus evident that we owe a lot to our healthy tresses and must take care of them in the best possible way. The first step towards pampering our hair is to stop using synthetics and instead making use of the best, naturally available resources to us. Using certified organics and truly natural products is cherry on the cake.
Here are some ways to use certified organic and natural ingredients from UMANAC that work wonders for a happy hair & scalp.
Here are a few ways to make use of Umanac Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, a super food for your hair & scalp -
1. The best way the world knows is to simply warm Umanac Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, rubbing between the palms and applying it to hair lengths. You may drizzle a little on the scalp and give a calming massage so long as the oil soaks in. Made from the fresh milk of organically harvested coconuts, Umanac Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is churned out using the cold press method. It is considered a super-food for hair in many households since it carries umpteen goodness and nutrients.
2. Take 3 tsp Umanac Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and 5 tsp Aloe Vera gel. Check the authenticity of the gel you use. Whisk both together to achieve a serum like consistency. Apply it throughout. Store this serum for about a month or more. Do not worry if it seeps down your face. It will only make you glow. Umanac Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is also the most dependable natural source of lauric acid which is super healthy.
3. Not just for adults, this oil is also considered very healthy and gentle for your baby’s skin and hair. You may use it extensively for baby massage. And, do not hesitate to make your own DIY recipes that can be used as often as possible since this oil is really gentle in nature.
3 ways to make use of Umanac Organic Moringa Leaf Powder for beautiful tresses-
1. Since Umanac Organic Moringa Leaf Powder is a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin B and omega-3 fatty acids, it may benefit and boost hair health. Make a nourishing pack with 2-3 tsp Umanac Organic Moringa Leaf Powder clubbed with any oil that suits you. Umanac Organic Virgin Coconut Oil can be your preference since it has intact nutrients that may only add up to the goodness of Umanac Organic Moringa Leaf Powder.
2. Iron is key to our hair. Along with vitamins and minerals, Umanac Organic Moringa Leaf Powder is iron rich. Make a nourishing hair pack by mixing Umanac Organic Moringa Leaf Powder with rice water. Rice water which is considered beneficial for hair can be made by soaking raw rice in water for a couple of hours or overnight. Rice can be removed and water used!
3. Boil Umanac Organic Moringa Leaf Powder in 2 cups water until just 1 cup of it remains. Sieve this liquid when cooled and spray it on to your scalp and hair from time to time. This tonic is very efficient and will help you achieve a lovely hair texture when used regularly.
Super recipes with Umanac Himalayan Pink Rock Salt that may lead to wonderful hair and scalp –
1. Dissolve the granules of Umanac Himalayan Pink Rock Salt in warm water and use it as a spray. It can help the oily scalp conditions. Research says that oily scalp could be one of the leading reasons for infections.
2. You may also dissolve the salt in warm oil and use it to massage your scalp. This oil with the goodness of 84 vital minerals from Umanac Himalayan Pink Rock Salt, is the most loved. It also helps with dandruff and dry skin challenges.
Two easiest way to use Umanac Organic Flax Seeds for a glorious hair health –
1. This is a storehouse of all the goodness you can imagine and not imagine! Umanac Organic Flax seeds gel can be made by boiling a handful of seeds together in 500 ml plain water. Once the water texture starts to look like gel, sieve it with the help of a big strainer or a muslin cloth. Apply this gel as regularly as possible. Store for about 15 days and make fresh again.
2. Powder 5 tsp Umanac Organic Flax seeds and add to 100 ml of castor oil, 100 ml almond oil and 100 ml Umanac Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. Store this in a glass bottle under natural sunlight. Use this as your regular hair oil as and when needed. Rich in Omega 3 fatty acid, antioxidants, Minerals, and Vitamins, Umanac Organic Flax seeds can be your ultimate saviour.
Great hair with unique Umanac Lakadong Turmeric Powder recipes –
1. High curcumin content in Umanac Lakadong Turmeric Powder has bioactive compound and strong medicinal properties that can help in maintaining a great hair quality. The easiest way is to add 2 tsp full of Umanac Lakadong Turmeric Powder in your regular & mild 250 ml shampoo bottle.
2. Combine ½ tsp Umanac Lakadong Turmeric Powder and 2 tsp Umanac Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. Umanac Organic Virgin Coconut Oil makes this recipe extremely powerful. Apply the super power paste to the scalp for 30 minutes.
3. Make a mask by combining ½ tsp Umanac Lakadong Turmeric Powder, 3 tsp Umanac Organic Honey, and 3 tsp raw milk. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities of Umanac Lakadong Turmeric Powder may shield hair from environmental irritants thus creating ample space for healthy, long, lustrous hair growth and may improve scalp health.
Tell us about your DIY experience with Umanac Products. Certified Organic and natural products may not have any side-effects like the synthetic products with chemicals may have.
This information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. We do not accept any responsibility for any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, from any information or advice contained here.